Friday, December 17, 2010

Finalement or not exactly a sigh of relief

Endings. I hate 'em.
[I once watched the final episode of a television series I didn't even like and cried because it was never going to be on again.]

And here we are. The end of another semester.
With this ending comes a lot of endings I'm grateful for. Mostly the ending of stress from finals.
With this ending, there is an ending that still won't come. An ending that I've tried hard to ignore. At times, I'm able to just coat it in a layer of frosting and pretend that it isn't what it is: crève-cœur.
[for now, we'll let it live. a time will come when it won't have to stay.]




Also partnered with this ending: beginnings.

1 comment:

Captain Danger said...

You know what they say, Kayleigh. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. I believe that, even if it is just song lyrics. :)