Saturday, November 15, 2008

Apologies

I'm so sorry for being so blog negligent! (I'm apologizing mainly to the blog itself, because it's been so lonely lately, what with me not posting anything...but also to those people who do read this blog)

I've been crazy busy this week, and unfortunately, blogging really does take up some of my time (I loved it too much at the beginning of the semester, and now I have to catch up on the things I didn't do months ago). I promise, though...someday soon, when the clouds part, and the essay slash physics hell that I've been dragged through ceases, I will post something. Hopefully something that will be worth your time. I like my posts, but I'm a little bit biased, I guess.

Oh, and thanks for your comments on my previous, sob story post. In all honesty, they made me feel a lot better about the situation. They kind of put some much needed perspective into my life. :) Merci beaucoup!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you're feeling better about things!

Emily J. said...

It's funny you say that you've been falling behind on your blogging. Honestly, you're one of the best blogger-updaters I know of. No worries, we all have busy times.

And I think you should try to caffeine-clicking test on my blog. When you have time. I think it's entertaining. :)

Whitney R said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, too!

Oh, blogging will be so much more FUN when schools over, huh! 3 more weeks of classes.... that's what I tell myself every morning.

Jules AF said...

Life is okay a lot. I live in the hope that it'll get better. Normally that happens that night when I go to bed. Everything looks so differently the next day, don't you think?

Whitney Leigh said...

how DARE you neglect your blog. that's a thing NOBODY does.