Monday, September 1, 2008

The night before my life ends...

...totally joking. :) I'm starting college officially tomorrow...major yikes moment for me right now.

I've often imagined this moment, when I was younger and completely terrified to go to college. I never thought I'd be where I am in life right now...with all the logistics of my life kind of interesting at this point in time, sitting on the couch in the front room of my apartment, listening to Keith Urban's "You Look Good In My Shirt."

Definitely pictured this moment different. Haha. That's the great thing about life, I guess. It's kind of a surprise every single day. You honestly don't know what's going to happen the next day. It's all a big adventure! Wow. Major catharsis right there. If I can just take on that attitude with this whole BYU experience, maybe I'll be alright...

..then again, maybe nothing can prepare me for BYU. :)

1 comment:

Whitney Leigh said...

i don't think anything can prepare you for byu.