Saturday, September 13, 2008

Like a trainwreck, you just can't look away (or in this case, you can't stop reading)

My writing professor at BYU blogs like nobody's business. Just random thoughts or hilarious things her kids say or rants about life...really funny stuff. Well, she was showing us this link on her blog to another blog which she deemed as "distressing" until she realized it was completely satirical and not an acutal person being that....well, hypocritical and stupid. I've been reading it all afternoon (ya...I'm that lame) and it's freakin' hilarious. My professor was not wrong in saying it was "distressing."

The most distressing thing about it, it's not far off from the truth.

Granted, it is a bit over the top, but on looking at other people's blogs from around here....ya, not too far from the truth at all. It's pretty disgusting.

1 comment:

Whitney Leigh said...

I've been reading your blog all afternoon. does that make me lame?? DOES IT??

shut up.