Tuesday, February 16, 2010

rainy days and tuesdays sometimes get me down. but not this tuesday.

it's been a good day.

i missed the missionaries all the guys in this picturei met a tender mercy in the form of sterling from my ward who listened to me, understood, and didn't judge.

i almost locked the key to our key box in the key box at work today, proclaiming my idiocy to the world luckily it had fallen in a drawer

homework is relatively quiet this week, so it should be a relaxing (and potentially unproductive) week.

life is good. and there are only three more days until i get to see these glorious men.

happy fat tuesday.

*correction* fat tuesday is next week. my bad.

2 comments:

Jeff and Sarah said...

Who is that mean ogre eating Harry Potter? Oh it's the Big Red!!! Enjoy the concert Kayleigh. Is it Friday?

Whitney Leigh said...

I kiss Landon that night. Or technically the next morning. I don't know. It was like, 2 am.

SELF FIVE.