Friday, December 19, 2008

My creative juices are completely dry

Oh man oh man oh man oh man. I am DONE!!!

And (get this)....

I didn't fail my physics class. Actually, I was pretty far from failing the entire semester. By not failing, I mean, I didn't get lower than a B. I may even have a B+ *crossing fingers*. We'll see.

I drove home last night at like, 11:00. Haha, it was so late. I just wanted to beat out the crazy storm that decided to hit Utah today. I hate driving in the snow, and I was so used to staying up relatively late this whole week anyway...I figured I'd just go home late. It was a pretty clear ride all the way home, too, except for this ridiculously strong wind that hit my poor Stella right after point of the mountain. I couldn't believe how powerful the wind was. Haha...this is sad, but I almost started crying because I was getting so scared. But, after that small "I-think-I'm-going-to-die" moment, I made it home just fine.

And it certainly has been a fantastic day today. I been able to get so much done, which hasn't happened in a long time, since I've been bogged down with finishing assignments and studying and stressing about studying and wishing I didn't have to study, etc.

I'm currently sitting in the family room of one of my best friend's houses (I know, right? I can't leave the house without blogging....I only brought my laptop because I wanted to download some music, and we're watching Top Gun, which isn't really floating my boat, so whatever) and just so glad that school is over.

WOOP WOOP! Yeah!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I was just watchin an interview with Tom Cruise and was thinking, "Man, what happened to that guy? He was so hot in Top Gun!"

Jules AF said...

Yay for not failing!

Whitney Leigh said...

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented every visible light spectrum...except pink. Tom Cruised invented pink.

Whitney Leigh said...

I just realized I put a "d" at the end of Tom Cruise's name. wow.

Emily J. said...

Hooray! We are both free, both relieved to be done! I'm glad physics turned out not altogether badly - now you can enjoy the winter break. So see that you do! Catch you later, Kayleigh!

Whitney Leigh said...

remember when Chuck Norris jokes were the best things ever?

jk they still are.