Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Four Down

One to go.

And that one is my physics final.

I'm just going to throw this out there. I am mildly terrified of how this final is going to go. I've already submitted myself to the fact that the grade I get in this class will probably be the lowest grade I've ever received in school. EVER. I'm okay with that. I'm just scared that it's going to be lower than what I've already set myself up for.

*deep breath* Pray for me. (haha, totally kidding with that)

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Good luck!

Jules AF said...

Go Kayleigh! Just imagine how nice it'll be when you're all done! No seriously! It'll be fabulous!

Whitney Leigh said...

GIVE ME A K! K! GIVE ME AN A!! A!!!! GIVE ME A YLEIGH! YLEIGH! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? PHYSICS SUCKS!!! OOH-OOOOH

Whitney Leigh said...

^^ Why this one never made it as a cheerleader...