1. I have actual food in my refrigerator (due to a mother who actually cares more about my health than I do...hence the brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, and apples in my apartment now).
2. I may not fail my Psychology exam this week.
3. As insignificant as it may be, I have a super cute red jacket/trenchcoat that I can wear now since it's officially autumn.
4. I have a super awesome car that gets AMAZING gas mileage. (Stella...the best car a girl could ask for).
5. Some of my best friends are going on missions soon, and I love that they have that priority in their lives.
6. I'm sort of getting the hang of college..."sort of" being the operative phrase in that sentence.
7. Haha, I found yesterday that babies try to sing! Cute cute cute little girl.
8. Music can get me through anything, and I'm glad that it has that effect on me and my mood.
9. I have a comfortable bed to sleep in (it may be smaller than my amazing queen-sized bed at home, and perhaps not as comfortable...but it's SO much more comfortable with the mattress pad on it than it was when I first moved in).
10. I never know exactly how life is going to pan out the next day...the next week...or the next few weeks.
(*NOTE* I had a hard time coming up with something to write about, and although I'm relatively content with life, I may have a negative attitude about some things. I figure to appreciate things, I would find things that may or may not be positive and find something that I'm liking about it. :) It's a good way to help you really think about the things you may take for granted in life.)