Sunday, September 28, 2008

Maybe, potentially, sort of, a little bit...

It's early in the morning on Sunday (and by early, I mean like, 1:45 in the morning). I should be going to bed...in fact, I'm getting that sick feeling I usually get when I'm overly tired...or that could be from the emotional rollercoaster that I've been on lately...or the thing of ice cream I ate an hour ago...or maybe a combination of all of that, I really don't know. I just had to write down SOMETHING. Whenever I get upset or angry or frustrated, I have to write. Most of the time it doesn't make sense, like this post won't, but I have to do it anyway, as a benefit to my healthy state of mind (haha, which is always questionable anyways).

Faith. Is it okay to have faith in a situation...complete hope that everything will turn out okay, but still not understand what the reasoning is behind, say, a certain individual just not getting it? That probably doesn't make sense. And it's probably a completely rhetorical question, because the only people that comment on my blog are the people at the BYU Bookstore, who I guess I terribly offended. And Whitney, but we'll hash out the details of this situation later anyways.

I mean...I don't know. I won't go into the gory details. Mostly because:

a) I don't want to have to relive the gory details again for the umpteenth time (actually, they're not gory...they're just very in depth)
b) I don't want random strangers to read my blog and know more about me than they should
c) I don't want strange people from the BYU Bookstore to read my blog and know more about me than THEY should
d) I don't want people I know well to know more about me than they should
e) In the ridiculous chance that the people involved in the situation I'm talking about read my blog, I don't want them to know more about the situation from my perspective than they should

And, for you 1 or 2 people who are actually reading this, I apologize. This post makes no sense. Just thank this post for leaving me a little less crazy than I actually am.

1 comment:

Whitney Leigh said...

I DEFINITELY know more about you than I should.

p.s. you're word verification is now making me select pictures of waffles.