Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've often wished my life was a musical

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down.

If someone says "Is this Okay?" You say:
"Someday My Prince Will Come" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
(I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean...maybe I'm obsessed with finding my prince?)

How would you describe yourself?
"All at Once" by The Fray
(I can be kind of a kick in the face sometimes....and I do have a tendency sometimes to say way too much about a situation all at once...could work.)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"It's Rainin' Men" by The Weather Girls
(I like men....haha, enough said.)

How do you feel today?
"Take Me to the Top" by Loverboy
(Okay...I'm always trying to climb the ladder to the top and be the best I can.)

What's your life purpose?
"You're the One That I Want" from Grease
(Haha, this made me laugh...I really focus on the guy situation, don't I!)

What do your friends think of you?
"Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry
(I do listen to funky music with Whit sometimes.)

What do your parents think of you?
"Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel
(Am I going to marry someone with the last name of Robinson?)

What do you often think about?
"Un Flambeau, Jeannette, Isabella" by Diane Taraz
(Now this one really doesn't make sense because it's a French Christmas song. I do like Christmas.)

What do you think about the person you like?
"Casualty of Love" from The Wedding Singer: The Musical
(Not true. I don't think he's a casualty of love. Although I might end up being one...)

What is your life's story?
"She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel
(Ya. That's self-explanatory.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Let Me Serenade You" by Three Dog Night
(I don't sing. Problem.)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Holiday Inn" by Elton John
(That would be the lamest wedding song of all time. Definitely not gonna happen.)

What will they play at your funeral?
"I've Got the World on a String" by Michael Buble
(Um...okay. I'm getting way lame songs!)

What is your biggest fear?
"These Words (I Love You, I Love You)" by Natasha Bedingfield
(Haha, now that's more like it. I am pretty afraid of falling in love...or being in love...or saying 'I love you.')

What is your biggest secret?
"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynrd Skynyrd
(Yup. I secretly wish Alabama was my home.)

What do you think of your friends?
"You're Still You" by Josh Groban
(I love my friends for who they are. Awww! Moment! Haha.)

What is your future going to be like?
"Prince Ali" from Aladdin
(How is that possible? I'm not gonna be a prince. I was described as "Always a Woman" by Billy Joel. Contradiction contradiction...)

What do you see in the person you like?
"Without Love" from Hairspray
(The lyrics to the song fit the topic perfectly. "Without love...life is like the seasons with no summer!" Cute!)

What will the song be for you and your spouse?
"Move That Thang" from The Wedding Singer: The Musical
(Hahahahahahahaha....that's all I have to say.)

2 comments:

mariposa said...

Lol, I would love to try doing that - just need to get an ipod :)

Whitney Leigh said...

move that thang... does parker know this?