Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's been a while...

I can't believe it's been almost two months since my last post. Honestly, I went through this phase where all I wanted to do was write about my fantabulous life on the internet (that was sarcastic, by the way) and then all of a sudden, I didn't care anymore. I met a little thing I'd like to call Facebook...haha. Anyways...life right now is very much different from what it was two months ago. Firstly - graduation. Yup. I have officially graduated from high school. That was actually a very cool experience, and I wouldn't go back to high school at this point in time. I hung out with some people last week that went to my high school, and it was just weird to me. It's not that I don't like those people, it's just that they were associated with school, and not with my social life (which consists of a bunch of boys from a different high school, so they didn't even go where I went). I realized that, as much as I liked those people in school, I was ready to move on. Anyways...that was probably extremely confusing, so I'll stop that subject right there.

The next thing in life...my supervisor. I won't go into detail, because I have this ridiculous fear that no matter where she is or what she's doing, somehow she will know that I posted something negative about her and she'll read it and she'll freak out at me for it like she did on Monday. Ya, she took me to the conference room of our building, shut the door, and totally went psycho on me. It was scary. I don't take criticism well to begin with, but I figured if we were going to have an adult conversation on the issues we were having with each other, I could do that. But no, there was no adult in this conversation. It was this psycho woman pretending she was an adult, telling me what a bad job I was doing, verbally attacking me personally, telling me I wasn't in high school anymore and the things I was doing were immature, and ending our lovely conversation with an extremely mature phrase of her own "I'm not taking your B.S." (only substitute "B.S." for the actual words). Needless to say, I wasn't happy, my mom wasn't happy, and my boss wasn't happy. So there.

And...boys. Well, one boy in particular.

I won't go into details, but I fell pretty hard for a guy, and he ended up having to move away. Granted, not across-the-globe far away, but it might as well have been. (Although, because of different circumstances in life, I'm clinging onto a hope that it's not over....you'd have to know me to understand how not unrational this is).

That sums up my life. Oh, and I got a new laptop for graduation! Silver lining to the dark cloud that has become the monotony of my working life (yes, I know, boo-hoo to me when the rest of the world has worked 8-hour-days for years....that may be the case, but it still sucks, so whatever).

1 comment:

Whitney Leigh said...

your supervisor sounds like a bitch.

and I hope she does find this and read it.