Thursday, December 2, 2010

distractions

so, i'm still putting off writing that essay. it's almost done, but i always justify writing one sentence with at least 10 minutes of blog stalking and mindless facebooking (because that's all facebook is: mindless).

it's kinda like how i put off going to bed last night, just because my heart hurt and i wanted to keep talking to my red-headed alycia friend.

(here's a secret: redheads are lucky for me.)


then i wanted to pull an all-nighter and make cinnamon rolls with her because it seems so poetic to be heartsick and cooking cinnamon rolls in the middle of the night when you don't want to go to sleep. then logic decided that since i get up at 4:15 in the morning, i should probably go to bed.

so i did.

then different art ideas were swirling in my mind and i almost got out of my bed to sketch.
then i was too warm and decided against it.
then i fell asleep.



there's me on the far left.
becca (my other roommate) in the middle behind me.
and the redhead laughing in the pink?
alycia. who'll kill me for putting up this picture.

1 comment:

Jessica Rose said...

You all look so beautiful in that picture! I'm sorry that you're heartsick, though!!!

I LOVE your apartment. Just fyi.