Tuesday, November 16, 2010

nuffink

I sometimes sit down to write a blog post and I think about what I want to talk about.
love. loss. (or both). school. blessings. the gospel. friends. family. the beatles. coldplay. art.
Usually it's when all of those things and more are on my mind that I can't think of anything to write about. Which is what is happening now.

Nada. Zip. Zero.
Can't think of a single specific thing to post about that could be of worth to you. Or to me, for that matter. The question isn't what's on my mind; it's what isn't on my mind. I think I've become numb to the pervading mass of chaos that has taken up permanent residence up there.

So, take that. Nothing too fancy. Nothing profound (not that I claim to write profound things on this blog, but things of greater importance have been posted). Just life.

But life is about the in-betweens. I've said it before.

EXCITING UPDATE! My mormon.org profile is up and running! Check it out on the side bar! [It's the orange button.]

1 comment:

Brittany Erin said...

how'd you get it up and running? did you have to do something special? all the parts of mine just say "pending review." (I like your profile, by the way)