Wednesday, June 9, 2010

at least i know i'm alive

it's been a heck-of-a day. as you can see, my watered down swears are back to normal.

my floor and i have a very good relationship now. except maybe i scrubbed it a little too hard. sorry floor.

i ate three pancakes and had ice cream.

i took a three hour nap on my buzz lightyear pillow with my phone on silent.
slow down you crazy child
and take the phone off the hook
and disappear for a while.


i cried. a lot.
i swore off men.
then i stopped crying
and just swore.
well, did i ask too much?
more than a lot?
you gave me nothing
now it's all i got.

meanwhile, the email i got festers in my inbox.
a thorn that i don't understand.
but that he doesn't either.
there's so many words that we can say
spoken upon long-distance melody


vin-di-cate [vin-di-keyt]: (v.) absolved. freed from any question of guilt. justified.

2 comments:

Megan Allen said...

K seriously, you so get me. I love that we're always on such the same page. You're great! You can do this!

Ana said...

what's wrong kayleigh? :(