Thursday, March 11, 2010

rambling, reality, red

i'm wearing red shoes.
jessica got married 1 hour and 11 minutes ago.
it's 11:11 am right now make a wish
my legs are aching.
i'm wearing a red coat.
stella is red.

red's a dominating color, isn't it?
what does this say about me?

[Culture of Red]
"Red is power, hence the red power tie for business people and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs (very important people).

Flashing red lights denote danger or emergency. Stop signs and stop lights are red to get the drivers' attention and alert them to the dangers of the intersection.

In some cultures, red denotes purity, joy, and celebration. Red is the color of happiness and prosperity in China and may be used to attract good luck."

i guess this is up to your interpretation. all i'm sayin' is i need as much help as i can get, so maybe i'll follow the chinese and use the red for good luck...

祝您好运

according to google translate, that means good luck in chinese.
(but for all i know, it could be something offensive...i don't speak chinese)

kinda pretty, isn't it.

3 comments:

Ana said...

precisely. this is why we are RED up north :)

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay, this is all my fault I admit it. But people are thinking I am no longer reading them and so I don't want them to read ME and COMMENT, and I DO! I AM still reading you and I will start commenting again I promise!

I got into a bad rhythm when I started having so much computer problems, I started not commenting thinking most my comments were probably lame and not wanted, but i see that was a mistake and want to rectify that NOW. I am going to get back to my Comment-Whoring ways...that is Kristina's phrase remember that, LOL, and so come back to me my friends, I NEVER left you, I just got way too comfy with Google Reader and read you there!! I LOVE my bloggy friends!!

Whitney Leigh said...

ugh. gross Ana.

Dirty Ute.