Sunday, March 7, 2010

insomnia

so instead of being asleep to get up at 4:45 tomorrow morning for work, i'm here.

blogging.

there are about thirteen people crammed into our tiny living room downstairs who are being incredibly loud and boisterous, playing games and laughing. it's cool. i love laughing.

and you know, even if they weren't down there, taking me away from my sleep, the loud, boisterous thoughts in my head would keep me up. swirling around in a vast void of nothing and yet everything.

it's rather irritating, to say the least.

the thoughts. not the people downstairs.

3 comments:

Jeff and Sarah said...

Hope you make it through the day!!Have a good week. See you soon.

Whitney Leigh said...

I thought you were saying it was 4:45 in the morning at that moment. And I was like, "Um, yeah. Loud, boisterous laughter at 4:45 am is NOT okay."

Whitney Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.