Sunday, January 17, 2010

I now present to you...

We have a fish. His name is Poop.

Yes. Poop.

My roommate named him such because:

1. The haiku that won her the fish had a hook about poop and

2. Her brother is Michael.

I'm looking at him right now, and he's moving his fins and his mouth in the gulpy "O" that fishes always do, and it looks like he's moving his fins and gulping water to the beat of "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service. He is definitely our fish. And I think that Muslim may have had an influence in Poop's musical taste. Let's hope so, because Muslim's musical taste is rad.

4 comments:

Emily J. said...

Nice, I approve the name. :)

And could you please tell me where you were able to make the banner image for your blog? I want to be cool like you.

Brady,McCall said...

hmm... cool Kaleigh:) You guys are funny. How do you think the fish feels about his name? Make sure to boost his self esteem everyday with a name like Poop. Oh and what does Micheal have to do with anything? Love ya girl!

Whitney Leigh said...

this was posted on Landon's birthday! And I knew him at this point in time, though I'm not sure I had begun persuing him. still. funny to think we're at that point now.

Whitney Leigh said...

this was posted on Landon's birthday! And I knew him at this point in time, though I'm not sure I had begun persuing him. still. funny to think we're at that point now.