Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh, Professors

I always find professors that have a sense of humor and who are relatively light-hearted pretty fantastic. For instance, my Intro to Lit professor just throws out random stuff every single day that is just so randomly funny. But, I have an off-the-wall sense of humor, so it might be just me. Oh well. Today, he somehow got on the subject of Tina Turner, and he said, "Tina Turner andI have a win-win relationship."

What?

Then, "You shouldn't do this. Do not play with mercury."

If that's all I take with me once I graduate college, I'd say that was money well spent.

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

umm i need contexts.

Wendyburd1 said...

WHAT?? I don't get it!

Emily J. said...

Yay! Blogging! Now you're really living. :0

May I share my favorite (paraphrased) quote from a college professor? "My wife and I married young, had four kids early on and close together, and now we're empty nesters in our fifties. It's the greatest thing in the world, you should do the same."

Kayleigh said...

There really was no context, that's just how random the teacher is. I just found it hilarious that something as ridiculous as what he said would come out of his mouth.

Whitney Leigh said...

It's hard for me to picture BYU professors as ones with a sense of humor...