Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shame

So, I got a hankering to read Breaking Dawn, today (I know, I can't explain it either. Desires to read that book come and go in phases). It must have come because I was reading an old issue of Entertainment Weekly about Twilight. I went to the library with my roommate to get a copy (because today was my day off after working hard all week) and I almost felt ashamed. I kind of hid the cover against myself and tried to hide the title of the book against my arm. I'm such a nerd.

3 comments:

Emily J. said...

You may have tried to hide it, but i KNEW you were reading it. It's not bad, really: we all get cravings for junk food sometimes. ;)

Kayleigh said...

I know. It was out in the open in the apartment. Haha. And when I started reading it, I thought, "I bet Emily saw this when she walked in." I knew I'd get mocked mercilessly because I know how you feel about those books. :)

Whitney Leigh said...

.......Can I mock you mercilessly five years later?

HOW EMBARRASSING.