Monday, April 13, 2009

Kayleigh Has a Weird Sense of Humor #532

I found it deeply amusing today when a BYU landscape maintenance truck drove by on the sidewalk today with the phrase, "Join our team and make BYU beautiful" printed on the sides. What was funny, though, was that as I was reading it, they were plowing through a bunch of trees, basically taking out a ton of tree branches while they were at it.

Haha. Perhaps my sense of humor is only funny to me.

[crickets chirping]

Yup. That's what I thought.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

Ummm I thought it was funny, but just a little bit.... haha you never gave me your email address, and I'm officially private now!

Kayleigh said...

I saw your status on Facebook! It's musicismyboyfriend77 at hotmail dot com. If you don't read this, I'll just send you a message on Facebook.

Wendyburd1 said...

LOL, it is cute!