Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Put on your coats because hell just froze over

You know, I can't believe I'm actually saying this....but I almost, almost, almost miss physics.

*gasp* I know, I know. I didn't think there was a single bone in my body that actually would feel that way, but I do now, and I'd like to thank a little thing called American Government and Politics.

Oh, I hate politics. With every fiber of my being I hate it (and forgive me if anybody reading this loves politics....it takes all kinds of people to make a world, and you probably don't like art or the band Journey or the color purple [not the book], so we'll agree to disagree). Somehow, there is nothing as mundane to me as learning about government and all the people who run it and how it's run.

I'm sorry. I should care, but I don't. And meh, I may be uninformed and ignorant, but like I said before, it just doesn't float my boat. I'm grateful we have a government, but I figure I'll let people who actually like it take the time to learn more about it.

I hate Law and Order, too. Sort of unrelated, but my roommate is watching it, and since I was giving the world my opinion on politics, I figured I'd throw out my opinion on Law and Order. Kill two birds with one stone.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

I haaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeee politics.

Whitney Leigh said...

I hate Thai food. That one usually fires people up around me.