Monday, November 3, 2008

Hair Girl Follow-Up

Okay...a few posts ago I talked about my pet peeve regarding that girl in my Humanities class, and how she flips her hair all over my laptop screen. Well, Whit and I went to the symphony at the HFAC last Thursday for that class, and who had the other ticket next to me? None other than the Hair Girl. Well, she was friendly enough to me when she saw she was sitting next to me, and she smiled at me and was like, "You're in my class, aren't you?" and I said, "Ya, I am." So, in my mind, I'm thinking, "You know, she's probably a really nice girl and I was just being judgmental and impatient with the whole hair thing." Well, about two minutes into a conversation I had with her, I wanted to poke my eyes out with spoons. She was so annoying. I kid you not. She just kept talking and talking and talking, and whenever I'd say anything she would go, "Really?" and start talking more. And she'd kind of get up in my grill and talk...she was way too close to me than I wanted. Then she opened up her program and there was an ad for RC Willey in it with that Trading Spaces host, Paige Davis, on it. She looks at me and says, "Whoa, her haircut is just like yours! She looks just like you! [turning to Whitney] Doesn't she look like her?" Whitney had this what-are-you-on look on her face when she looked at the picture. She shook her head slowly and said, "No. Not really." Hair Girl said, "Oh, I think it looks just like her."



Hmmm...well, aside from the dark, chocolate brown hair, the short hair cut, the side-swept bangs, and pretty much the whole Paige Davis face, I look just like her!

6 comments:

Jules AF said...

I was going to say, well, you both have dark hair. That's enough to say you look alike.
My sister and I used to be asked if we were twins. I'm 4 inches taller, blonde, tanner, and totally different facial features. People are weird.

Kristina P. said...

First, loved that you said, "all up in my grill."

Second, you are WAY prettier that stupid Paige.

Kayleigh said...

Boob Nazi, I totally agree. People ARE weird. Enough said.

Haha, and thanks Kristina. Paige is kind of irritating.

Whitney R said...

Oh... hair flippers. I used to have super long hair and I have accidentally flipped my hair on the person sitting behind my desk. I always apologize and they say, "Oh, it's fine!" And then I make sure it doesn't happen again.

Wonder if I've ever been talked about on a blog. lol

Kayleigh said...

Haha, usually, if I know the person, pet peeves about people in general don't bother me. So if it had been you, I wouldn't have blog bashed about it. That's just me, though.

Whitney Leigh said...

Back when flipping your hair on someone's laptop was a serious offense.

THE NERVE.