Monday, September 29, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays...or maybe just Mondays

I miss my piano.

I've decided just now. I'm listening to my neighbor's music, because apparently iTunes libraries in the wireless network I'm in end up on my iTunes, and she has "All of Me" by Jon Schmidt on it. I'm listening to it, and I want to play the piano again! I've taken about a year's hiatus from the piano, and I really want to pick it up again. In fact, yesterday, my neighbor was playing Debussy's "Clair de lune," which is about the only piece I have partly memorized and can still play. I want my piano back.

Minus that...it's been quite the interesting day.

Yes, I'm still not too happy with boys right now. We'll see where that goes.

3 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Hi Kayleigh, I'm the general manager of Life in charge of Boys, and I was just interested in why you have that opinion. If you could call me back at 555-555-5555, I'd like to get your specific reasons for why you feel that way.

Dude, that was a WEIRD comment from the BYU bookstore. Anyway. Random.

Play the piano again! Don't leave it for too long or it will be way too hard to pick up again.

Kayleigh said...

Hahahahahaha, your comment made me laugh way hard. I'm glad someone else read that comment from that guy...it was way bizarre. How he even found my blog is still a complete mystery to me.

Thanks for the piano advice! I'm thinking next time I travel back home, the piano and I are going to have to have some serious one-on-one time.

Whitney Leigh said...

^^ that comment sounds like it came straight from the Bachelor. "we're gonna need some serious one on one time."